Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today was HUGE

Third day in a row I've blogged. Hm. Cool.

Today I passed my DANTES test for Ethics in America. I received a score of 431 out of 500 (the scoring starts at 200, I'm still trying to figure out what percentage that is). This was the last big test I needed/wanted to pass to get credit for college. Yahoo!
Even more importantly, this was psychologically the last big barrier (at this point in time) that I needed to hurdle to graduate. I just completed a 22 credit semester this spring, and the most I'm schedule to take next year is 20. I know I can do well with in-class work, it was these big tests that I would get all worked up over. So with those out of the way now, I'm definitely feeling confident that all the planning last summer/early fall will truly come to fruition, resulting in a 4-year degree in 3 years. Which is a pretty great thought.

Other events of the day include some tennis with all 4 sisters, doing a couple hours of work for my internship with the Rochester Downtown Alliance, and enjoying the view directly outside my outdoor exit from my room, where I intend to do much more reading now that my test is out of the way:











I am SO blessed. SO blessed.

No comments: